Saturday, July 17, 2010

It is My Fault Once Again...

Hello to you all who keep desperately hitting f5 refreshing this page to see if anything new has been posted; it's me, Theophage. Here I am months overdue, and no, this post isn't going to be my latest response to FirstFreedomFighter.

The problem is that I have just lost interest in continuing. I told this to Livingstone in a message, and he said that he was losing interest as well. We both decided that I would finish my latest response, and then we would each put up a closing statement about the debate. Of course that agreement itself was about a month ago, and as you can see, I still haven't finished my latest response!

Livingstone has gone off-line for a while, he won't be back until some time in August. I have set a goal for myself that I will finish and post my response by Aug 1st, because to do otherwise simply isn't fair to my opponent or to all of you out there. Just leaving something hanging may be common on the internet, but it is inexcusable.

The countdown begins...

Daniel "Theophage" Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment